Set in the giant heart of Mid Ulster, Loughinsholin is an ancient Barony in Northern Ireland that can be traced back to the 12th Century.
A collective of local businesses are working together as Loughinsholin Cluster to showcase local people, history and experiences in the region.
Untapped Mid Ulster
Untapped Mid Ulster is a new tour and experience in Mid Ulster involving the businesses in the Loughinsholin cluster.
This 3 Night, 4 Day Bespoke Mid Ulster tour is a one of a kind experience not to be missed for visitors and locals wanting a unique immersive few days in beautiful countryside settings.
The all inclusive tour is a unique opportunity to visit the area as you are transported in a luxury coach to a number of places, attractions and food stops before heading back to your hotel for a well earned rest.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are pre organised and entry to all attractions and experiences are included in the price along with local guides who have extensive knowledge of the local area.
Group Activites and Attractions include:
- Seamus Heaney HomePlace & Openground Experience
- Emigrants immersive experience and story telling with Dermot Friel and Cathy O'Neill
- Beer Tasting with Suzanne Heaney from Heaney Farmhouse Brewery
- Glenshane Country Farm sheepdog demonstration and Fireside lunch with Jamese McCloy
- Seasonal Foraging with Bronagh Duffin
- River Bann Boat Tour
- Lough Neagh Fishery Tour
- Accommodation in Glenavon House Hotel
Prices for this all-inclusive 3 night 4 day experience start at £615. This is amazing value for an extensive immersive itinerary of beautiful Mid Ulster.
Find out more details of the full itinerary and to book here.