With 170 cruises visiting Belfast during the 2023 season and in excess of 350,000 passengers and crew the City’s tourists attractions are sure to have a bumper year.
Many passengers arriving into the city have done their research and have key attractions on their to do list.
Here is their top ten.
- The top cruise ship tour is to Giants Causeway and the Causeway Coast.
- Titanic Belfast is extremely popular. And passengers getting back onto the ships often say it’s the best museum they’ve ever been to.
- An open top bus tour is a must do when arriving in any city, and the Belfast bus tours are popular.
- The Game of Thrones experiences
- Botanic Gardens and the Ulster Museum
- The Dome in Victoria Square
- Belfast Castle
- Hillsborough Castle
- A drink/Guinness/Irish pub experience
- Cathedral Quarter
There’s so much to see in do in the area that passengers leave the City wanting more time and plan on coming back for more of our giant hospitality and craic.