- Discover world class attractions including Titanic Belfast and SS Nomadic, making sure to grab a bite to eat at one of the fantastic local eateries - Hickson’s Point, Paper Cup, CARGO by Vertigo, the Dock Café!
- Why not stay the night at any one of the first-class hotels – AC Hotel Belfast and Titanic Hotel Belfast and enjoy an evening meal (plus cocktails!) in Novelli at City Quays or the Wolff Grill at Titanic Hotel.
- Go on a maritime adventure with the Maritime Mile Treasure Trail. Uncover exciting questions and facts along the 20 stops plus there’s lots of fantastic prizes to be won. This free, self-guided trail will help you exploresome of the most interesting parts of Belfast’s waterfront.
- Explore the unique public art dotted along the waterfront from the Big Fish and Dividers at Clarendon Dock to the Belfast Buoys and the H&W cranes. Rediscover the most famous moments from Game of Thrones on the Glass of Thrones Walking Trail, that starts at AC Hotel Belfast and finishing at HMS Caroline.
- Dive into Belfast’s seafaring history and start the maritime experience at Clarendon Dock and Sailortown, discovering St Joseph’s Church, Belfast Harbour Commissioners’ Offices and Sinclair Seamen’s Church.
- Clock up to 10,000 heritage steps along the Maritime Mile by walking in the footsteps of former H&W shipyard workers. Take in the sights and sounds of the stunning waterfront, perfect for walking, cycling,running or finding that perfect Instagram moment!
- Keep up to date with the exciting line up of events and festivals happening over the coming months including Giant Tour Experiences featuring Photography Tours and Glass of Thrones Walking Tours.
- Also, look out on www.maritime-mile.com for the People on the Maritime Mile video series. Hear from people who live, work and play along the Maritime Mile and what makes the place special to them.
For all details and for further information visit www.maritime-mile.com