Learn interesting facts about the planets on a journey from The Sun the Mars and find out more about the story behind the 591 million to 1km scale model.
The following tours which each last approx 1 hour:
- Saturday 25 February @ 10am & 1pm
- Sunday 26 February @ 1pm & 3pm
- Saturday 4 March @ 10am & 1pm
- Sunday 5 March @ 1pm & 3pm
- Saturday 18 March @ 10am & 1pm
- Sunday 19 March @ 1pm & 3pm
- Saturday 25 March @ 10am & 1pm
- Sunday 26 March @ 1pm & 3pm
Guidance from Mission Control:
- Meet at The Sun located on the grounds of the Ulster Transport Museum to begin your journey!
- Note, The Sun to Mars is located on the grounds of the Ulster Transport Museum and is approx a 0.7km walk.
- Tours are on a first-come basis however they will try to accommodate everyone as best they can.