Belfast loves Christmas
- Belfast City Hall will once again be the focus for the city’s Christmas lights switch-on, which will take place on Saturday 18 November.
- Winter’s Den at 2 Royal Avenue will also open its doors on Saturday 18 November, with activities and events for all ages in the run-up to Christmas, including festive markets
- Belfast Christmas Market will also open in the City Hall grounds on Saturday 18 November, starting at 12 noon. The market will continue until 6pm on Friday 22 December.
- ‘A Magical Christmas Experience’ at Titanic Belfast will open to the public from Friday 24th November until Saturday 23rd December and visitors will journey through the Enchanted Forest to make a wish by the Magical Wishing Tree, see the Elves’ Workshop, visit Mrs Claus to hear Christmas tales, write and post their own Christmas letter, enjoy some festive arts and crafts before meeting Father Christmas himself.
- CastleCourt’s Winter Wonderland Grotto opens 18 Nov, CastleCourt Shopping Centre. The grotto is open Monday – Saturday, 11am – 5.30pm and Sunday, 12pm – 5.30pm.
- Santa's Arrival at the Park Centre
is Sunday 19th November, 2pm. Santa's Grotto opens from 2pm to 5pm. The big man will arrive at The Park Centre with his friends including: Santa's Helper, The Grinch, Elsa & Anna from Frozen
- Santa & Reindeer Arrive at The Kennedy Centre, Friday 17th November, 6.30pm. The big man in the big red suit arrives at the Kennedy Centre with Rudolph and Dasher at 6:30pm.
Santa’s Post Office, brought to you by Belfast One Christmas Days, opens its doors at 2 Royal Avenue on 18 November until 17 December 2023
- City of Bangor Christmas Lights Switch On Sat 18 Nov | 12noon-7pm, Switch On 5.30pm. Celebrate Christmas in the city and enjoy music, a stage programme of entertainment, children’s carousel and much more at the McKee Clock arena beside the seafront, 12noon-7pm. Enjoy the festive atmosphere at the 2-day indoor market. Former TK Maxx building, Main Street. Sat 18 and Sun 19 Nov | 1pm – 6pm
Newtownards Christmas Lights Switch On Sat 25 Nov | 10am-7pm, Switch On 6pm
Conway Square, Town Centre
- Comber Christmas Lights Switch On Thurs 23 Nov | 5.30pm to 8.30pm
- Holywood Christmas Lights Switch On Sat 25 Nov | 10am-5pm
- Donaghadee Christmas Festival and Carol Service Fri 1 Dec - Sun 3 Dec
Lisburn loves Christmas
- Christmas switch-on in Lisburn City Centre on Thursday 23 November at 7.00pm.
- Castle Gardens Light Trail will start on Friday 24 November, running daily from 4pm to 8pm until Friday 22 December.
- There will be live music and Christmas markets in Castle Gardens every Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening.
Mid & East Antrim Loves Christmas
- Larne Christmas Lights Switch On: Friday 17 November, Broadway, Larne - 5pm - 8pm (switch on 7.30pm). Santa will lead a special parade that will leave Larne Market Yard around 7pm before heading to Broadway to switch on the lights at 7.30pm.
- Ballymena Christmas Lights Switch On: Saturday 18 November, Harmony Hub, Ballymena – 4pm-7pm (switch on 6.30pm)
- Carrickfergus Christmas Lights Switch On: Saturday 25 November, High Street, Carrickfergus – 2pm – 6pm (switch on 5.30pm)
- Whitehead Christmas Lights Switch On: Saturday 2 December, Whitehead: 12noon – 6.15pm (switch on 5.30pm) The popular Victorian Street Fair returns for 2023! From street entertainers and arts and crafts to Christmas stalls and street vendors – it’s the perfect backdrop to the Christmas lights switch-on.