Victoria Square is on a mission to brighten up Belfast this summer, with a five-week long Summer of Colour programme of events kicking off this weekend.
Join Victoria Square on Sunday, 30th July to kickstart their Summer of Colour, with fun, colourful free drop-in sessions:
- Hula Hoop Workshops - 12pm to 2pm
- Colourful Dance Sessions - 12pm to 4pm (classes run for 20 mins and start at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm & 3pm)
- Bubblologist - 2pm to 4pm
- Kids Rainbow Crafts - 12pm to 4pm
- Facepainting - 12pm to 4pm
- Summer Fayre - 1pm to 6pm
For 5 weekends this Summer, Victoria Square have a full programme of activities scheduled.
Discover everything here > https://victoriasquare.com/whats-on/events