If you fancy making memories with family and friends this year, discover what Ards and North Down has to offer with a selection of fantastic experiences that allow you to explore fascinating places, enjoy delicious food and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Borough.
From April through to the end of the year, a fabulous selection of experiences will be available in Ards and North Down.
- ‘Spring’ into action this April with something a little bit different this Easter Sunday, why not try an Easter Egg Hunt on water with the Easter SUP Experience (17 April) at Ballyholme Beach.
- If you ‘knead’ some time for yourself, try the Kneading Yoga Experience (20 April) in the beautiful surroundings of Tracey’s Farmhouse Kitchen where a one-hour yoga session will be followed by some delightful homemade breads and delicious cake.
- Alternatively, the Weaving with Nature Experience (22 April) lets you learn basic weaving skills in the stunning Kiri Cottage, using materials you’ve foraged for in the heart of Ards Peninsula.
- Looking beyond April, more experiences will be on offer including a High Tea at Sea (7 May) speedboat experience, Garden Escape (14 May), Art in the Garden (20 May) watercolour workshop and a Bat Walk and Talk (26 May) in Crawfordsburn Country Park.
- As we enter the summer months, many more experiences will be available with plenty to satisfy those who are fond of water. The SUPaoke Experience (3 June) combines paddleboarding with some fun karaoke in the middle of Belfast Lough, or
- spend some quality time with your family and make great memories by taking a guided kayak tour for Family Time on the Water (5 June).
- If you prefer to keep your feet firmly on dry land, why not celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and take a guided walking tour of Bangor with the Jubilee Jaunt Back in Time (5 June) where you will uncover the town’s Royal connections.
- Find out what it takes to look after Castle Espie with the Ranger for a Day Experience (18 June)
- or if you prefer to go for a walk with your furry friend and enjoy a gin cocktail, Paws for Gin (19 June) is definitely worth a look.
With many more Experiences in Ards and North Down available over the coming months, there will be plenty of things to do during all seasons of 2022.
Experiences must be pre-booked so book early to avoid disappointment. For more information, including ticket prices, terms and conditions, and a full list of available Experiences, go to http://www.visitardsandnorthdown.com/experienceAND