Eye on NI: Local events and other news this week
Stuff a Bus NI goes virtual for another year to support local families and raise £75k.
- For a second year, people across Northern Ireland are being urged to help ensure every child receives a present on Christmas day, by donating to the virtual Stuff a Bus toy appeal, which aims to raise at least £75,000.
- Donate today at www.stuffabusni.com
Derry~Londonderry has oodles of yummy LegenDerry food and drink options to help us all stay warm this winter.
- From cosy cafes to fireside restaurants and street food marvels to artisan bakers, the walled city is bursting with unique food experiences for all the family.
- Members of the LegenDerry Food Network got together to showcase some of their incredible produce including (l to r) Caoimhe McCarren from Primrose on the Quay, Justyn McNicholl from Hidden City Café and Rachel Scarpello, owner of Scarpello & Co.
- Visit www.visitderry.com for further information and https://legenderryfood.com/ to experience even more LegenDerry food and drink.
Armagh City is to stage a three-weekend mega-festival event in February next year
For more information, visit www.visitarmagh.com/armaghfusionfestival
Out to Lunch Festival returns with a month of live events!
- Belfast’s bespoke, boutique winter festival is back, very live and very loud, from 8-30 January 2022!
- This marks the welcome and long awaited return of OTL “live”, with over 50 events taking place in our partner venue The Black Box, plus other spaces across Belfast.
- Tickets and info at www.cqaf.com
Boost Drinks has announced community groups to receive a share of its ‘Choose Now, Change Lives’, £10k fund.
- Newry City Afc Special Olympics,
- Tree NI
- The Rainbow Project
Pictured receiving their cheque for £2000 is Newry City Afc Special Olympics.