25 March, 5pm - 8pm, Titanic Quarter
Belfast Equinox is an immersive, cross cultural storytelling experience developed with citizens from across the city to celebrate age-old mythology surrounding the Spring Equinox.
In many cultures, the equinox marks a time of transition and new beginnings. We invite you to join us on a journey to celebrate mythology and tales from around the world re-told through music, dance, procession, lighting and fire.
- Live music and dance
- Family workshops
- Spectacular theatrical finale with procession, original soundscape, live narration, dance and lighting.
- The event will take place at the Abercorn Marina area of Titanic Quarter, opposite the ARC Apartments
- Access to the event site is from Queens Road, directly opposite the SS Nomadic
- The event is free and no tickets are required, however entry to subject to available capacity
- Standard terms and conditions apply which can be downloaded here
Belfast Equinox is commissioned by Belfast City Council, with additional support from the Arts Council of Northern Ireland and Community Relations Council.