As part of a weekend of walled garden experiences across the Borough, Bangor Castle Walled Garden reawakens with a host of FREE activities for all ages on Saturday and Sunday, 12noon-4pm.
There will be live music, children’s entertainment and demonstrations, including wood carving. Tours of the garden and Castle Park will let you hear all about the horticulture history of both and the wildlife that calls the park its home!
Why not bring your own picnic to enjoy in the garden or grab a cuppa and treat from Coffee Cure.
Music line-up for each day:-
Saturday 25 March, From 12 noon
- Alex DaCosta - providing easy listening guitar music
- Armagh Rhymers - A music and theatre ensemble
- Los Dramatico - performing a unique fusion of Spanish and Latin American songs on flamenco guitar
- Boom Strutt Brass Band - New Orleans style horns and drums
Sunday 26 March, 12noon-4pm
- Jason Maguire Jazz and Swing
- Alex DaCosta
25 & 26 March
12 noon until 4pm