Six by Nico launch Greece menu
Six by Nico present a feast fit for a Goddess as Greece inspires latest menu
Revered as the birthplace of democracy, theatre and, most notably, the Olympic Games, Greece has provided the world with a litany of its most treasured things and its food is no exception.
Embracing all of its diner’s dietary preferences, the team at Six by Nico Belfast has harnessed the power of ancient Greek mythology and created a Mediterranean masterpiece of powerful proportions, bursting with flavour and, for the first time, incorporating both a vegetarian and vegan offering.
Launching on Wednesday 31st August, each course will bring you right to the shores of that endless coastline, stretching across thousands of islands and transport you directly to the heart of a bustling white walled taverna.
The Grecian inspired six course regular menu includes:
- Course 1 – Moussaka – Lamb Ragu, Pickled Aubergine, Cheese Espuma, Potato Tuilee;
- Course 2 – Greek Tomato – Tomato Gazpacho, Compressed Tomato, Whipped Feta;
- Course 3 – Lamb Belly & Sausage – Smoked Baba Ganoush, Barbecue Cucumber, Red Pepper & Kalamata Olive, Caper Dressing;
- Course 4 – Stone Bass – Baby Courgette, Green Olive Tapenade, Courgette & Basil Puree, Crispy Squid, Squid Ink, Lemon Emulsion and
- Course 5 – Gyros – Breast of Chicken, Tomato & Oregano Terrine, Crispy Confit Potato & Roasted Garlic Emulsion, Tempura Pickled Chilli.
- The final event of this Olympian feast will be the inaugural and, arguably, most authentic dessert of the Mediterranean region, Baklava. Featuring thick layers of walnuts mixed in honey, accompanied by Crème Fraiche, Cherry Sorbet and Cherry Gel, this concluding course is certainly not a Greek tragedy!
Those who opt for the vegetarian options will be well and truly swept to Santorini with courses that comprise of stuffed baby courgette and halloumi, while vegan guests will feel the heat of Crete on a feast of grilled aubergine and roasted cauliflower steak.
Andy Temple, Chief Creative Officer at Six by Nico Restaurant Group said; "You'd be forgiven for thinking you'd been transported to a little piece of heaven on earth with our latest menu. Every dish iconic of the mainland and islands is bursting with flavour, including gyros, olives, feta, olive oil, tzatziki, meze, and baklava, to name a few".
Diners can book a table now for 'Greece' at Six by Nico Belfast. Open from midday, Wednesday through Sunday, each six-course menu will be available from Wednesday 31st August.
The 'Greece' menu is priced at £37 per person with the option to enjoy an expertly selected wine and specialist drinks pairing for an additional £30.
There is both a vegetarian and vegan alternative available for every course, as well as the inclusion of an aperitif and snack sides on the menu for an additional £7.50 and £6.50 respectively.
To make a reservation and to book now, visit http://www.sixbynico.co.uk/belfast ‘Greece' will run from Wednesday 31st August - Sunday 9th October.