Make someone happy with a hamper
Get ready for the weekend by making the ultimate personalised hamper filled with lots of local goodies. You’ll help to support local businesses, too.
- Derry~Londonderry based food and drink brand, Legenderry, hosts a bundle of information on accredited food and drink businesses within the area. You can find out more about what is on offer by visiting, https://legenderryfood.com/local-produce/.
- Alternatively, from artisan jams and chutneys to ethically sourced coffee beans, Taste Causeway Northern Ireland, has plenty of options available, also. Check them out here, https://www.tastecauseway.com/buy-online/.
- Independent deli and online store, Indie Fude is renowned for showcasing some of Northern Ireland’s freshest produce and tasty treats. With a store in Comber, Co. Down, Indie Fude also just opened a second location on the Ormeau Road in Belfast with all your favourite local goodies. Available for home delivery and collection, more information can be found online, https://www.indiefude.com/.
- With expertise in local food, experienced family business Sawers Belfast is the perfect place to purchase a one-of-a-kind gift to complement your hamper. Browse what’s available to order here https://www.sawersbelfast.com/order.
- Pre order your buns, jams and chutneys and have them delivered to your home the weekend before your picnic. Jam & Ollys are delivering their homemade buns to homes in the Belfast area every weekend. https://instagram.com/jam_and_ollys
- If you prefer your picnic buns to be Vegan or Gluten Free buns. Check Out My Buns are available to per order and collect from their bakery in Belfast. https://www.checkoutmybuns.co.uk
- Tom & Ollie have a fantastic selection of deli food available to order online. https://www.tomandollie.com
- Kit your picnic basket with banter! Our very own collection of mugs, tea towels and coasters will add some colour and fun to your hamper. https://belfasttimesdesigns.com/collections/tea-towels
Some details provided by our long time partners www.discovernorthernireland.com.