Make no mis-steak this festive season as Bar + Block in Belfast serves up a menu for you to eat, drink and be merry. Showcasing quality steaks, the contemporary steakhouse is serving up a mouth-watering three-course menu from just £30.95, paired with a range of limited-edition festive cocktails.
Celebrate with family and friends and enjoy some steak-tastic options, where provenance takes centre stage. Sourced from British and Irish Angus breeds and matured for at least 30 days to ensure maximum flavour, choose your cut from a Red Wine & Mushroom Sirloin Steak, expertly prepared and served on a puff pastry base, or go all-out with the Premium Steak Experience, with three cuts (fillet, rump and sirloin), topped with truffle-infused garlic butter and served with chunky, beef-dripping chips and choice of sauce.
Other dishes include the Festive Loaded Burger; a homemade 4oz* beef patty, topped with a turkey slice, a pork Cheddar and bacon sausage swirl and cranberry BBQ sauce, while for those wanting a more traditional roast can dive into the ultimate Turkey with all the trimmings, complete with lashings of red wine gravy.
If a plant based meal is more your thing, Bar + Block have a Festive Loaded Plant-Based Burger packed full of delicious ingredients;
- GARDEN GOURMET® Sensational™ Chicken-Style Fillet topped with a GARDEN GOURMET® Sensational™ sausage, THIS™ Isn't Bacon and cranberry BBQ sauce. Served in a brioche-style bun, with lettuce, tomato, fried red onions, a side of fries and a jug of gravy
At the bar, toast to the festive season with limited-edition cocktail specials, available throughout the day with a two for one offer from 4pm-8pm. Say cheers to new serves including;
- Candy Cane Martini with raspberry flavoured vodka, Baileys Original Irish Cream, strawberry and frosted mint syrup, shaken with milk and cream;
- The Baubletini; a mix of Raspberry vodka with Triple Sec and Martini, shaken with maple syrup and cranberry and served in a bauble; and the
- Star + Block- Baileys Chocolat Luxe vodka chocolate and salted caramel syrup, milk and cream, topped with a chocolate star.
- Struggling to make a choice? opt for the Christmas Tree cocktails to mix and match six serves for only £50 – perfect for celebrating with friends.
We enjoyed our experience in Bar + Block so much we are already booked to go back very soon, and we are tempted to book in for their Christmas Day dinner. It’s the first time the Belfast branch has opened on Christmas Day, and with 4 courses from £79.95 it’s great value
Located on Waring Street, meet with friends and family to eat, drink and be merry at Bar + Block this Christmas. To book your table, visit www.barandblock.co.uk/en-gb/christmas.